- Looks Like A Regular Light Bulb But Has 3 LED Bulbs Inside, And Runs On 4 "AA" Batteries
- Has a wall bracket that can be mounted with screws or double sided tape the light can be removed from the wall mount and carried.
- Great Light for Camping, Boat, RV, Closet, Shed, And Drive Way And if the Power Go's out
- Easy to use everywhere No screws, no tools, no wires! Just peel and stick, and could also be screwed
- Pull chain type on/off switch, the box is in spanish/English
Question by Jon McFerrin: what does it mean if the ” bulb” light is flashing red on the front of my sony lcd tv?
Answer by TV guy
There is a problem with the TV. The way it flashes may explain what is the problem. Call SONY support.
Add your own answer in the comments!
this is a cool experiment to light up bulbs witout wires and it doesnt need to touch the glass